The Berne Union is led by the President, the Vice President and a Management Committee.
The President is elected each year and can be re-elected for one further year.
The Vice President is elected each year and cannot be re-elected.
The Management Committee consists of:
- Vice President
- Committee Chairs
- 12 member organisations
The two largest member organisations from the Short Term, Medium/Long Term and Investment committees serve on the Management Committee. The remaining six members are elected for a two-year term.
Management Committee 2014-15
- President: Daniel Riordan (ZURICH)
- Vice President: Michal Ron (SACE)
- Short Term Committee Chair: Thomas Krings (Euler Hermes)
- Medium/Long Term Committee Chair: Karin Apleman (EKN)
- Investment Committee Chair: Vinco David (Atradius)
- Members: ASHRA, ATRADIUS, COFACE, COSEC, EH GERMANY, EGAP, MIGA, NEXI, SINOSURE, SLECIC, US EXIMBANK & ZURICH