May BUlletin Released
Is International Financing On Target?
The May 2019 edition of the BUlletin addresses the evolving role of various international financial institutions in generating sufficient risk capital for development projects and in particular investment in critical infrastructure and renewable energy.
You can read the full publication here: May 2019 BUlletin
Featured authors and articles:
- Hussein Sefian, Acre Impact Capital - Impact Investing and ECA Finance
- David Uzsoki, International Institute for Sustainable Development - De-risking Sustainable Infrastructure
- Ferdinand Schipfer, OeKB - ECAs and the Aid Community
- Jef Vincent, International Renewable Energy Agency - Risk Assessment and Mitigation Platform
- Laszlo Varnai & Aycan Ertuğrul, Berne Union - Claims and Recoveries Speialist Meeting Report