Careers and Vacancies
The Berne Union Secretariat is a small professional team based in London, UK.
We have a broad scope of work and a real impact on the high-level discourse and development of an important area of international finance.
|Deputy Secretary General||30th September 2023||via email, enclosing CV and cover letter. Details in job description|
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary with medical + performance bonus and employer pension contribution
- Central London office and flexible home working up to 2 days per week
- International travel to Berne Union and other industry meetings
- 25 days annual leave, plus 3 additional between Christmas and new year as well as all public holidays
- Access to both technical and subject-matter training, including dedicated training budget
- Work alongside and learn from senior industry leaders and experts
- Opportunity to develop personal career objectives and grow your role over time
For general enquiries, unrelated to a specific vacancy, please contact the Secretariat via email: email@example.com