Important delegate information
The 2018 Berne Union Spring Meeting is just around the corner and we would like to give you some last-minute information:
- Please carefully read the papers on:
- Connecting via Nairobi airport / arriving at Mombasa airport
- On-site services at Vipingo Ridge
- (to be found under the "Documents/LOGISTICS" Tab)
- Please remember that due to the climate in Kilifi (> 30˚C, high humidity) business attire is not recommended. The dress code is smart casual (polo shirts, linen or loose clothing; high heels are not recommended). At the same time, we recommend to bring an umbrella due to the chance of showers.
- Please also make sure that you have informed Vipingo Ridge about your flight details, this is crucial for them to organise your transport from and to the airport.
- Please familiarise yourself with the meeting documents to make the most of the meeting. As usual, the Secretariat does not provide any printouts for most documents to reduce expenses and to care for the environment.
We would also like to highlight that daily delegate rates are non refundable within two weeks before the meeting.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the BU Secretariat.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Kilifi!