LIBOR Transition Webinar
A webinar on LIBOR transition will take place on 25 March 2021, 11:00-13:00 London time.
The webinar participation is free of charge.
Our presenter will be Kam Mahil, Senior Director of LMA, who will share her insights along the following discussion points:
1. Conventions for backward looking rates – what are they and where are we? (To include update on wider loan deal activity)
2. Term RFR rates – where are we, what do we need to think about
3. Credit adjustment spreads and credit sensitive spreads
4. Documentation for new loans (to cover ability to use waterfall and rate switch together)
5. Legacy documentation (to cover umbrella agreement considerations and also tough legacy legislation)
6. Next steps (can cover systems briefly here and can then lead into a discussion of the approaches of the ECAs)
Please register using the above link!
To join the meeting please use the following details:
Microsoft Teams meeting: Click here to join the meeting