July BUlletin Released
Export Credit and Investment Insurance, Today and Tomorrow
The July 2019 edition of the BUlletin asks how current trends may influence the future of our industry over the coming decade. Berne Union Educational Scholarship winner, Shelley Schad (AXA XL), presents her vision of ‘the export credit insurance industry in 2030’, a view which is complimented by analysis from Lyron Wahrmann and Asaf Gavrieli of Surecomp, who present technology as a ‘change-enabler’ for an industry which is poised for transformation.
You can read the full publication here: July 2019 BUlletin
Featured authors and articles:
- Shelley Schad, AXA XL - Export credit insurance in 2030
- Lyron Wahrmann and Asaf Gavrieli, Surecomp - Transforming trade finance via digitalization
- John Lorié, Atradius - Public credit insurance benefits international trade. But how much?
- Damien De Chillaz, Capgemini - KYC onboarding: a blockchain reality?
- Ruben Nizard and Eloi Mauratille, Coface - Political risks in Africa: the temperature is rising
- Isabel Galdiz, US Exim - Export Credit/Direct Lending Knowledge Exchange