September BUlletin: Trade in Flux
The September 2019 edition of the BUlletin addresses the changing dynamics of the geopolitical landscape which are weaving their way through the fibers of international trade. Jean-Francois Lambert and Dr. Rebecca Harding each take a view on the outlook for trade in this uncertain environment.
Meanswhile, as UKEF celebrate their 100th anniversay, Louis Taylor and Kimberly Wiehl reflect on the evolution of export credit institutions and the industry at large. ICIEC also celebrate an anniversary - 25 years - and mark the occasion with a call for internaiotnal cooperation to meet development objectives.
Finally, we welcome a new sector spotlight with contributions from GIEK (on shipping exports) and SERV (on pharma exports)
You can access and share the full publication here: September 2019 BUlletin
Featured authors and articles:
- Jean-Francois Lambert, Lambert Commodities - Trade in flux
- Dr. Rebecca Harding, Coriolis Technologies - Weaponised trade in a world of strategic games
- Louis Taylor, UKEF - 100 Years of UK Export Finance
- Kimberly Wiehl, UK Export Finance - A year of anniversaries - Berne Union and UKEF
- Oussama Abdul Rahman Kaissi, ICIEC - 25 Years of Partnership for Development
- Solveig Frøland, Anders Gerlach Nielsen, Cathrine Toset: GIEK - Shipping related exports from Norway
- Heribert Knittlmayer, Andreas Oel: SERV - The Swiss chemical and pharmaceutical industry